Hi bloggers, Friday is here again! Anyone else desperate to not have to be dressed before 8am whilst it’s still dark? I hope you all have a brilliant weekend, but first obviously please link up with Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays blog linky. Pick ‘n’ Mix is a weekly joint linky hosted by both myself and the gorgeous Eilidh over at Mummy and Monkeys.
My favourite post this week came from Ellie at Hand Me Down Baby with her amazing post How To Make a Felt Christmas Tree for Your Toddler. I really wish I had thought of this when my boys were small tree destroying toddlers. Below is Ellie’s YouTube video of her little miss seeing the tree for the first time – very cute!
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I have managed for the last seven weeks and will keep trying to do.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!