Happy Friday! It’s been a bit chilly in the mornings lately, so no doubt as I’m sat up in bed to hit publish on this post, I’ll be trying to force myself to get out and face the cold! It’s time for Pick ‘n’ Mix Friday again with me and Eilidh at Mummy and Monkeys, so time for all you lovely bloggers to link up your blog posts for us to read.
Last week I had two favourite posts. My first was was over at Ethan and Evelyn, I loved this post about collecting and sorting warm clothes and other items for the people in Calais, who have nothing and are about to face a European winter. Amazing how many people helped, and I love that Ethan looked so happy to do his bit by giving them some of his toys, bless him!
My second favourite came from The Ridiculous Mrs H, whose post had the title ‘Chatting up Mums in a Totally Non Lesbian Way’ and was a post I can imagine a lot of people can relate to. Being a parent can be a bit lonely at times!
If you want to read either of their posts, then click on their blog names, and the links will take you straight to them.
Things are a little different with the linky rules now, so please read them all below!
Remember as well, the more posts you comment on, the more are likely to come and return the favour, so it’s always worth popping back to find more posts to read if you join early on!
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit. If you are first pop back to choose where to comment :)
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post or two posts that you like, new or old any subject and ALL bloggers are welcome whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! Last week I was a very busy bunny and managed to visit and comment on all of your posts. Have a brilliant weekend everyone.