Welcome to Pick ‘n Mix Fridays with me and the lovely Eilidh at Mummy and Monkeys!
I hope you’ve all had a brilliant week? Please do remember to try and comment on the post before yours, this makes sure everyone is more likely to receive a fair amount of comments. There will be some changes afoot with Pick ‘n Mix soon, all for the good ;)
I have just changed host overnight and it ate my original Pick ‘n Mix draft, so this is a quick manic one being written at 6.49am when P ‘n M goes live at 7am ;) Hopefully I finish it in time!
Anyway, my favourite post from last week came from Natalie at Mum in Brum with her post How bloggers can work with PRs. Natalie used to work as a PR and still does so on a freelance basis, so it’s great to get an insight in to things from the other side. Plus, she has some good tips that everyone should follow!
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix Please be aware though, with no offence intended, that if the title to your post has a swear word in it that isn’t at least partly obscured by symbols, then I will try to choose another post from your twitter feed to retweet. I try to keep my social media and blog 100% family friendly, plus I have several 10-year-olds from my youngest son’s class following me on twitter.
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, or any other type of blogger – so long as you write in English, as google translate isn’t always up to the job. The more of a ‘mix’ the better, as it makes it a lot of fun to read them all :)
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I manage pretty much every week to read and comment on every post – you will notice though that some weeks this is at 11pm the night before the next linky opens ;)
Have a lovely weekend everyone, and thank you for linking up and making Pick ‘n’ Mix a lot of fun for me,