Welcome to another Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays with me and Eilidh over at Mummy and Monkeys. I’m off shopping and possibly cake eating with Hannah from CupcakeMumma today, so if I’m a little slow in retweeting your links you can blame Hannah ;) .
My favourite post from last week came from Su over at Ethan & Evelyn and was a post about their Christmassy day out at Audley End Miniature Railway.
It looked like such a fun and festive place to go, but my favourite by far was the photo of Ethan holding his hot chocolate! His little face is just such a picture of excitement and happiness it’s lovely.
This week has marked my blog becoming a year old, and what an amazing 1st blogging year it has been. Thank you to all of you who join in with Pick ‘n’ Mix every week, randomly or whenever you remember. It really is appreciated and you’ve all been a part of making my first year of blogging absolutely fantastic.
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I manage pretty much every week to read and comment on every post.
Have a lovely weekend everyone, I’ll put a word in to the lie in fairy for all of you ;)