Non bloggers feel free to comment below, and tell me a fun or weird fact about yourself!
1. I have been skydiving! Really! I did a solo jump out of a plane a few moments after one of my older sisters jumped, and it was absolutely amazing!
2. I have 4 sisters (two of whom are more than 18 years younger than me eek ), 2 step brothers, and one stepsister, and they all have children, therefore as you can imagine my Christmas card list is huge just for family!
3. I have a Foundation Degree in Travel Industries Management, which involved a lot of tourism modules, that although I loved doing, have never used! It may come in handy for parts of this blog though!
4. I am addicted to list writing and note books! This drives Simon a little mad at times, as I am definitely a pre planner! I have also been known to write a list of lists that I need to write!
5. My ultimate top Bucket List item would be to see the Northern Lights with Simon. Have any of you seen them, and are they as amazing as I imagine?!
6. This one I am a little embarrassed by, I can not ride a bike! Am I in a minority of one here, or are there other similarly lacking in natural balance?
7. I am going to give blood for the first time next month, and I am ridiculously nervous for some reason. Reassure me please anyone, that it’s not that bad? (this one will be in March at some point, as I couldn’t go due to an awful cold!)
8. I love ballet, obviously not to do myself with my lack of balance, but I love to watch it. There’s just something about such control, elegance and a real beauty to it I feel.
9. I’m really quite short at just 5 foot 2, and usually have to embarrass myself, by asking random strangers to pass me down items from high shelves in shops!
10. I have lived in 17 houses in my 31 years (32 in April gulp) on this planet! We have lived in our current house for over 2 years now, and I am hoping that’s my last move, as 16 house moves is a lot of unpacking!