Happy Friday everyone, today is my ‘baby’ Harley’s tenth birthday! I have no idea how on earth he can be ten already gulp…. so whilst you add your links to the Pick ‘n’ Mix linky with me and the gorgeous Eilidh over at Mummy and Monkeys today I will be either watching him open his presents or listening to 10 boys try to kill each other at his lasertag and soft play party. Wish me luck!
I hope you’ve all had a great week! My favourite post from last week was from Kirsty over at Something Crunchy Mummy with her post Misjudging Situations where she was telling her boys off for touching someone’s shopping and then realising they were helping a lady to load her shopping on to the checkout.
I just love it for showing what lovely little boys she has, and the photo is just so cute. Definitely two little men to feel proud of!
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix Please be aware though, with no offence intended, that if the title to your post has a swear word in it that isn’t at least partly obscured by symbols, then I will try to choose another post from your twitter feed to retweet. I try to keep my social media and blog 100% family friendly, plus I have several 10-year-olds from my youngest son’s class following me on twitter.
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, or any other type of blogger – so long as you write in English, as google translate isn’t always up to the job. The more of a ‘mix’ the better, as it makes it a lot of fun to read them all :)
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I manage pretty much every week to read and comment on every post – you will notice though that some weeks this is at 11pm the night before the next linky opens ;)
Have a lovely weekend everyone, and thank you for linking up and making Pick ‘n’ Mix a lot of fun for me,