Happy Friday! I hope you’ve all had a great week? It has been a crazily busy one for me, so I am really looking forward to a more relaxing weekend. First though it’s Pick ‘n Mix Fridays linky link up time with me and the gorgeous Eilidh who writes Mummy and Monkeys.
We have both noticed recently that there are a few people who aren’t commenting on the post before them, please do try and remember to do so as sometimes this can mean that that person doesn’t get any comments other than ours from Pick ‘n Mix. We started saying the post before yours a little while ago to try and make things fair to everyone.
Anyway less nagging more linky ;) My favourite post from last week came from Laura over at Laura’s Lovely Blog with her post – Five Years Ago, The Day We Weren’t Sure Would Ever Happen.
I love posts like these, as having had friends in the past who have really struggled to conceive and then succeeded years later, I can imagine posts like Laura’s to those trying so hard to conceive that it could hopefully still happen. Plus she has a gorgeous blog full stop.
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix Please be aware though, with no offence intended, that if the title to your post has a swear word in it that isn’t at least partly obscured by symbols, then I will try to choose another post from your twitter feed to retweet. I try to keep my social media and blog 100% family friendly, plus I have several 10-year-olds from my youngest son’s class following me on twitter.
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, or any other type of blogger – so long as you write in English, as google translate isn’t always up to the job. The more of a ‘mix’ the better, as it makes it a lot of fun to read them all :)
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I manage pretty much every week to read and comment on every post – you will notice though that some weeks this is at 11pm the night before the next linky opens ;)
Have a lovely weekend everyone, and thank you for linking up and making Pick ‘n’ Mix a lot of fun for me,