Happy Friday, have you all had a good week? Mine has been very productive and exciting blog wise, especially as I’ve been chosen as an Ambassador for Butlins for 2016 eek! Anyway it is time again for all you lovely people to link up to #PicknMix
Pick ‘n’ Mix is run by both myself and the gorgeous Eilidh here and over at Mummy and Monkeys. Every week I choose a favourite post, and this week it came from the lovely Bethan at There’s Always Time For Tea with her post ‘A Letter to Anest‘. Anest is one of Beth’s children.
Anest is classed as having a SWAN (syndrome without a name) which I can imagine definitely has it’s challenges, but Beth’s post is a beautiful positive one that talks about how well her daughter is doing at school, and gives us an insight in to her daughter’s life and lovely character. I love this post for the pride you can hear in it, Anest sounds like an amazing little girl and Beth like a fantastic Mum.
Beth you made my eyes well up, there is nothing like the pride and love for your children to hit you hard right in the chest.
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix Please be aware though, that if the title to your post has a swear word in it that isn’t at least partly obscured by symbols, then I will try to choose another post from your twitter feed to retweet. I try to keep my social media and blog 100% family friendly, plus I have several 9 and 10 year olds from my youngest son’s class following me on twitter.
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, or any other type of blogger – so long as you write in English, as google translate isn’t always up to the job. The more of a ‘mix’ the better, as it makes it a lot of fun to read them all :)
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I manage pretty much every week to read and comment on every post.
Have a lovely weekend everyone,