Welcome to my Christmas gift guide for women, or rather partly a wish list for me. I’ve chosen all affordable items for my list, that would suit a Mum, sister, girlfriend, wife and more. So here goes…
I have put numbers next to all the items, and where possible I’ve put links to the website where you can buy each item below my gift list, so remember to scroll down after looking if there’s something which you like the look of.
1. Spotty china letter mug – These gorgeous mugs are from Not on The Highstreet, one of my favourite online shops. They are £13.95 each and with the personalisation of the initial letter, one of these mugs would make a brilliant gift. I might have to treat myself to one!
2. Giant Ferrero Rocher – I have seen these in a few shops including Tesco priced at around £4
3. Hampers by Lucy – The hamper in the photo is by Hampers by Lucy, and is their Adult’s Christmas Eve hamper, which I love the look of. If you check out the Hampers by Lucy website, there are loads of gorgeous looking hampers to choose from for gifts.
4. Poppy real flower necklace – I love these sort of flower necklaces, where there are actually real flowers inside. I own a mini ‘rose’ one myself that Simon bought me. You can buy these pendants from the English Heritage online shop for £20 or £30 depending on which one you choose.
5. Trendz Powerbank mirror – this Trendz powerbank won’t only charge your mobile when you’re out and it dies, but it’s also a very pretty compact mirror. Pretty much a double handbag essential in one. You can buy this one on the Trendz page on Amazon for £14.99
6. Top from Next – Typically this jumper top has disappeared from the Next website, but most tops from Next are on my wish list for Christmas. One piece of advice though, only ever buy a woman clothing if you know what size she is, a guess could put you in the dog house for the rest of Christmas.
7. Animal bag – I love this bag, it’s an Animal one I found on the Ann’s Cottage website. It’s even on sale for £22 at the moment, but looks much more expensive. Pop to Ann’s Cottage to grab a bargain of a gift.
8. Trendz laptop case – Functional doesn’t always mean plain and boring. Trendz do a range of pretty accessories for laptops and tablets, and I love this spotty laptop case, which I already own. You can buy it on Amazon for £14.99.
9. Stamptastic stamp – I love Stamptastic stamps, such a great time-saver. They’d make a perfect gift, either a Christmas stamp for ‘writing’ hundreds of cards, or an address stamp for that fun touch to your letters or card. Pop to the Stamptastic website to see the options and pricing, as it varies according to what you want.
10. Julie Slater and Son diary – I would be lost without my own diary, and this pocket-sized beautifully coloured one from Julie Slater and Son is perfect for a present or even a stocking filler. Priced at £9.95, you can choose from some lovely colours.
11. Lily Charmed necklace – I have worked with Lily Charmed this year, which was a real pleasure as they sell such beautiful jewellery. The one that is pictured is the Honeycomb necklace priced at £30 on the Lily Charmed website, but believe me there are so many wonderful choices on there.
12. Not on the High Street bracelet – I almost didn’t want to put this one, as I’ll be jealous if I see anyone else with it ;) This bracelet is from Not on the Highstreet and is priced at £12.95 If you look at the jewellery on there though, you will find some really lovely items.
There you have it everything I want for Christmas – I mean my Christmas gift guide to help you buy a beautiful gift for the lovely females in your life. Which is your favourite? – item not female ;)
*Prices correct at the time of publishing***To comment on this blog you do not need to leave your name, email address or website if you don't wish to. Any information entered will remain private and will not be shared with anyone other than the site owner.