Today, I have been nominated by the lovely Suzy Green over at www.suzygreenuk.com for the Liebster Award. Now any non bloggers will be very confused right now, but basically the Liebster award is a way for bloggers (and their readers!), to learn more about each other. The rules are…
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 small blogs (under 200 followers) who you think deserve this award.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify nominees via social media/blogs.
Below are the questions Suzy has asked me, my answers, and of course my nominations!
Q1. What is your favourite part of blogging?
Most definitely the social side of things! I was a lot like Suzy (if you look at her answers on her blog), and feeling a bit lonely with both of my boys being at school, but blogging has made such a difference. I have made some amazing friends in other bloggers through Twitter, and I now ALWAYS have someone to talk to!
Q2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Most definitely still in Cornwall, I can’t see myself ever leaving, but in a much bigger house further out into the countryside would be my ideal!
Q3. Did you make any New Years resolutions (and are you sticking to them)?
Yes, as you may have already seen form my post on this, my resolutions were to give blood this year, and do more to help others and for charity. I’ve got an appointment in a couple weeks to give blood, I’ve been helping out with an NSPCC campaign, I’ve been plugging my boyfriend’s nephews Minion Run for charity, and I’ve donated items to charity shops, and money to a local homeless charity. Best resolution I ever made, and I’ll be sticking to!
Q4. Who is your all time favourite blogger?
Arghhh how could you ask me this one Suzy? So many to choose from, and you’re all so fab! Um I will say Slummy Single Mummy over at slummysinglemummy.com purely because whenever I get an email through with her new post I end up laughing out loud at the things she comes out with, especially todays post!
Q5. What type of camera do you use?
Mostly my Samsung Galaxy phone as it’s got a great camera and it’s always with me, but also my Nikon Coolpix L810. I REALLY want a proper new SLR eventually!
Q6. What is your desert island beauty item?
A hairbrush! I don’t wear a lot of makeup, and so me without makeup wouldn’t be that shocking to any fellow islanders, but me without brushed hair is not a pretty sight!
Q7. Do you have a YouTube channel? If not, do you plan on having one in the future?
No, I find the idea a little scary in truth, but possibly may consider it very far in the future!
Q8. What is your favourite movie?
I have two joint ones P.S I Love You and 50 First Dates, absolutely love both! I’m a romantic at heart, and I love ‘chick flicks’, although I also love action films.
Q9. Why did you pick your blogs name?
It just popped into my head, and is an accurate description!!
Q10. What would you put in room 101?
Megablocks Halo figures! The ones that come in separate pieces are so hard to get the arms onto without hurting your hands and scratching yourself….unless it’s just me?!!
Q11. What do you want to get from blogging?
In all honesty I have no idea! I just know that I enjoy doing it, can help others out a bit with my charity, and type 1 diabetes posts, and I am loving making new friends from it!
I have been a bit liberal on the follower numbers, and I have also only chosen 8….but I nominate ……
Blue Eyed Fashionista
My questions are…
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What are you afraid of?
3. What is your favourite TV programme?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
5.What is your favourite part of blogging?
6. Tell me a random fact about yourself?
7. What would be your best blogging tip for someone starting out?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. What is your favourite meal?
10. Where would your dream holiday be?
11. What are the 4 things you can not live without for blogging?**To comment on this blog you do not need to leave your name, email address or website if you don't wish to. Any information entered will remain private and will not be shared with anyone other than the site owner.