Welcome to the linky that has evolved from originally being just ‘ten things’ to a bit of a mish mash of Liked and Loved and Ten Things.
I love how many of you have started doing the Liked and Loved post for my linky now, I started writing it to remind myself each month – even after a month that seemed awful, that there are so many good things each month.
So many things to enjoy and be grateful for. I am so happy that lots of you have taken to it as well, and reading your positive posts gives me a big lift as well as writing my own!
Obviously anyone is welcome to do a Liked and Loved post – this one doesn’t need to be a ten if you don’t want – or a ten things post. It is entirely up to you, which one you link up.
My favourite post will still get a mention each month, and from last month my favourite post came from Jen over at Chic Geek Diary with her post 10 Things I’m Loving Lately.
As I said before, I love a positive post plus Jen linking up made me realise that although I have followed her on social media for a while and interacted before, I hadn’t really gotten around to reading her blog.
It looks lovely and I’ll be reading it more often now I’ve been re-introduced to it.
There are a few guidelines to follow for the ten things / Liked and Loved blog linky link up, but if you’ve read them before feel free to skip down to the inlinkz link at the bottom of the page to link up.
- Add my badge – the code is below and if you get stuck I’m always willing to help
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz below
- Comment on my post that I’ve linked up below, and at least 1 other post. The more you comment on, the more are likely to pop over to comment on yours as well. If you’re here first then pop back :)
- You don’t need to comment immediately, it is okay to come back when there are more links to choose from and commenting only needs to be done before the next month’s linky opens preferably – you’ll notice sometimes I am running late myself ;)
- When tweeting your link tag me in to it ( @stevie_couch ) for a retweet and use the #TenThings to help other Ten Things linkers find you on there.
- Use the #TenThings when commenting on other people’s posts, as this will let them know that you also have a #TenThings post to read.
The linky will be open every month from the 25th of the month, until the 20th of the following month.
Here’s my badge