It’s Friday again, link up time for Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays, and the last day of school for my two for over a week! It’s half term from Monday, and they have the Monday afterwards off as well, so we’re making the most of it and having a mini holiday from Thursday til Monday. We’re still going to be in Cornwall, but just another part staying in a pod. A furnished cosy pod, as I am definitely more of a glamper than a camper. If it’s half term for you as well, I hope you have some fun stuff planned.
Last week we had lots of you link up with me and the gorgeous Eilidh over at Mummy and Monkeys, and I struggled to choose a favourite as there were some brilliant posts in there, so thank you everyone for linking up. I love reading your posts and seeing what you’ve all been up to, I keep discovering amazing new blogs to read as well.
Anyway, I did manage to choose a favourite, and this time it was from Chantelle at Mama Mummy Mum whose post 34 Things Kids Who Grew Up in the 90’s Will Remember gave me a severe case of nostalgia. I found myself smiling, laughing and nodding as I read her post. I was born in 1983, so the 90’s is the time I remember the most growing up.
There’s a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, mostly to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit. If you are first pop back to choose where to comment :)
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post or two posts that you like, new or old any subject and ALL bloggers are welcome whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I’ve managed for the last two weeks and will keep trying to do. Have a brilliant weekend everyone and a fab half term.