It’s Friday thankfully! The school mornings are definitely taking their toll, and I have no intention of making any plans at all for this weekend. My only plan is to have a lie in and NOT get dressed before 8am. Anyway it’s linky time again for Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays, and also time to tell you about my favourite link from last week.My favourite post came from Jenny at Midwife and Life. She showed us how to make some amazing spooky lollipops, which would be brilliant for Halloween, you should definitely pop over to Midwife and Life to check it out.
The rules are pretty similar to most link ups, you need to:
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we’re very friendly!)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Comment on the host posts
- Comment on as many other posts as you have the time to, but at least 2
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post or two posts that you like, new or old any subject and ALL bloggers are welcome whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. One of my posts this week is from when I first started this blog back in January!
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! Have a brilliant weekend everyone, and I hope you all get a lie in as well.