I feel so old saying this, but where does the time go? It’s hard to believe it’s the end of yet another month. As always at the end of every month I link up with the lovely Beth at Twinderelmo for my monthly bucket list.
Here’s a recap of my previous goals and how I got on with them:
- Stop being an insect wimp: I’m amazed at myself, but I have partly succeeded at this one. I have actually removed a couple of creepy crawlies from the house myself…admittedly I had to use a BIG piece of card, so that they were nowhere near me and I did squeal the whole time, but I still did it. Believe me this is big progress on my part.
- Increase my Stats: when I wrote my last bucket list there had been 12115 site views on my blog, as of today there have now been 17109, which I am really pleased about, as this blog has only been live since the middle of January.
My bloglovin followers last time were at 480, they are now at 503 – I have pretty much given up trying to build this one, if it does grow then lovely, if not I’m not that fussed, I’m not a big Bloglovin fan or user.
My Twitter was at 2923 followers and now I have 3655,
Facebook page was at 346 likes, and now has 542, I find this one of the hardest to grow, so I am thrilled to have gotten over the 500 threshold!
Instagram was 1111 now 1494.
Pinterest was 2172 and now is at 2379.
WordPress/Email I always forget about, but last month was at 99 and is now at 120, I really need to work out how to get a ‘follow me on WordPress’ link or badge on my self hosted blog, and work on this one.
YouTube – I’m adding this one for the first time and currently have 32 subscribers.
- Get into the Tots 100 Top 500: I am very proud to be able to say that I achieved this one! I am currently in the Top 500 at number 365
- Finish sorting the Lego: We have almost finished sorting the Lego, arghh hard to believe it’s taken so long, but I will soon have my house back to normal. We have also sold a lot of Lego and the boys’ savings accounts for when they are grown ups, are growing nicely from the extra money.
- To get more confident on You Tube: I haven’t had the time at all to do any more videos! Si did a slide show one for me showing the transformation of our kitchen from the hovel it was when he bought the house, but other than that my poor YouTube account has been neglected sadly.
Now for this month’s list, I will try to:
- Increase my stats and followers (as always!)
- Stay in the Tots100 top 500 – really don’t want to lose my pretty badge!
- Get some more YouTube videos done – I really have neglected it.
- Do the Type 1 Diabetes posts that I have wanted to do for ages – that mean a lot to me.
- Find answers to my back, hip and leg issues – I have been in pain for over a year and I’m awaiting X-ray results and then need to have blood tests. I’m really hoping that they can work out what is going on and I can work on getting back to normal. I can’t sleep on my back, front or right side any more and my left is getting worse so hopefully before I start having to sleep sat up!
- Find some storage furniture – I really need to find something that fits in our dining room, to put all my blogging stuff and other paperwork in as it’s taking over the house, and now that I am self-employed I can’t risk losing any important receipts etc.
- To have a wicked time at Legoland Windsor! – we are taking the boys at the end of June when they have some staff training days, so we have one day at Legoland and a few more meeting our friends’ baby and other fun stuff! I really can’t wait :)
What would be on your monthly bucket list, or even your life bucket list?
Stevie x**To comment on this blog you do not need to leave your name, email address or website if you don't wish to. Any information entered will remain private and will not be shared with anyone other than the site owner.