It really is hard to believe that it’s the end of another month, but it is and that means it is time for my monthly bucket list. This is a chance each month to look back on what I have accomplished, and to set myself some targets for the following month.
Firstly last months list and how I did….
- To move up in the Tots100 rankings – I am very thrilled to be able to say that I am now number 503 up from number 810 in the Tots 100 ranking, which obviously I am happy about but eek so close to getting that 500 badge!
- To get posts scheduled for our holiday – We had a lovely holiday at East Thorne over the Easter holidays, and I achieved my goal by having posts scheduled before to keep my blog going whilst I was away so a definite success!
- To increase my followers/stats – when I wrote my last bucket list there had been 7611 site views on my blog, as of today there have now been 12115, which I am really pleased about, as this blog has only been live since the middle of January.
My bloglovin followers last time were at 430, they are now at 480 although I am not really worried about building this one as it pretty much steals site views (I have turned bloglovin’s frame off when viewing people’s posts as if you go through with the frame it counts as a bloglovin view not as a site view for the person whose site it is!),
My Twitter was at 2296 followers and now I have 2923,
Facebook page was at 220 likes, and now has 346, I find this one of the hardest to grow and feel like hissing at unfollowers!! Also annoying that Facebook doesn’t count follows form other pages, only personal accounts in the numbers!
Instagram was 785 now 1111.
Pinterest was 1340 and now is at 2172.
One important one I have been forgetting to add are my wordpress and email follower numbers, annoying being self hosted, wordpress don’t let me have a ‘follow me on wordpress button’ grr, but currently I have 99 combined followers, which I really want to improve!
- To give blood – I’m going to keep adding this one until I finally do it. Which is what I wrote last month and still true! Annoyingly I’m full of cold at the moment again, and so not allowed to donate, now that I finally have the time to.
- To get back to being organised! – I have been a lot more organised this month, I’ve not had so many panics about posts I have forgotten til the last minute, I’ve not missed anything I’ve forgotten to put in my diary, and things feel a lot calmer again.
- To read a book just for me – I haven’t managed any books, but I have managed to read a couple of magazines, and actually have a little Me Time for a nice change! I even went on a mini shopping spree for my birthday this month.
This months goals will be…
- Stop being an insect wimp: This one explains the random insects on my featured image! It’s that time of year again when all the creep crawlies and spiders (shudders) start coming back out of their Winter hiding places, and this freaks me out. I freak about things with too many legs, slimy or that are just small and creepy looking, and I know it’s ridiculous. This month my aim is to get over my fear just a little and maybe even face it…..eek!
- Increase my Stats: Like I have said before, I will always add this one, as it’s a handy way to keep an eye on things and make sure my blog is moving in the right direction.
- Get into the Tots 100 Top 500: If it wasn’t for being so close to it, I would never put this one as I wouldn’t believe it was possible for me to manage! However being at 503 I could possibly sneak in their next time!
- Give Blood: I hate having to put this one again, but I’m not a quitter and as soon as this cold goes I will be giving blood even if I have to drive to the other side of the county to fid somewhere to do it!
- Finish sorting the Lego: My children have decided they have outgrown a lot of their Lego, and some we are going to sell, some is off to the loft and some they want to keep. However not one single set have they kept together, it is rare a person has the right head and my whole dining room is currently covered in Lego! Si has been brilliant about trying to sort it all, but determined we will get it finished and I will reclaim my dining room!
- To get more confident on You Tube: I have started doing YouTube videos, and I did do one that was very important to me recently, a message to parents whose children have just been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes but I am still so nervous! My YouTube link is up on the right hand side in my side bar if you would like to be lovely and subscribe to me? I’ll obviously return the favour!
That’s it for this month, good luck everyone with your own lists, and if you don’t join in with Twinderelmo’s link up, feel free to comment and tell what your own aims are for this month!