Welcome to Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays blog linky link up with me and the gorgeous Eilidh over at Mummy and Monkeys. As always happy Friday everyone! I’ve had a week full of highs and lows, so I’d be quite happy with somewhere between the two for next week!
Its one of my sisters’ birthdays today (I have 4 sisters) so Happy Birthday Bex, I’ll be nice and not mention age or anything like that… I hope you’ve all had good weeks?
My favourite post from last week’s Pick ‘n’ Mix came from Anna over at Anna International with her post about #BlogitForward with Wayfair, I love random acts of kindness and Anna’s was especially lovely I think. Plus I just loved her writing style, I think I may have to haunt her blog more often ;)
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix Please be aware though, that if the title to your post has a swear word in it that isn’t at least partly obscured by symbols, then I will try to choose another post from your twitter feed to retweet. I try to keep my social media and blog 100% family friendly, plus I have several 9 and 10 year olds from my youngest son’s class following me on twitter.
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, or any other type of blogger – so long as you write in English, as google translate isn’t always up to the job. The more of a ‘mix’ the better, as it makes it a lot of fun to read them all :)
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I manage pretty much every week to read and comment on every post.
Have a lovely weekend everyone,