Like the post title says, it is time to come and link up any blog post you like (the more varied the better!) to Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays blog link up linky with me and Eilidh at Mummy and Monkeys.
Last week we had an amazing 80 of your lovely links added to the link up, beating the record of 49 from the week before, so thank you! This did mean that along with my Ten Things blog link up that goes live on the 25th of every month, I have been very busy with reading posts and commenting lately.
My favourite this week came from the lovely Julie at Picking Up Toys with her ‘Warnings I’d give my kid self’ post, which was hilarious so if you haven’t read it yet, click the link to her blog above!
The rules for the link up are the same as always:
- Add the badge to your post (ask if you need help with this)
- Add one or two links to the link up below using the ‘add a link’ button
- Comment on mine and Eilidh’s Host posts
- Comment on as many other posts as you have the time to – remember though the more you comment on adding the #Picknmix to, the more are likely to pay a return visit to your Pick ‘n’ Mix post
- Tweet your link and tag me @stevie_couch and Eilidh @MummyandMonkeys into your tweets for a friendly retweet – remember to use #PicknMix
We’re looking forward to reading your posts!