Another Friday and another Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays blog link up. The time is going so quickly I’m thinking it will be Christmas before we know it, which is fine by me as I love Christmas!
My favourite link from last week came from the lovely Jenny at Monkey and Mouse who made chocolate eclairs on a fire outside! I so need to try this.
Pick ‘n’ Mix opens every Friday at 7am here and over at the lovely Eilidh’s Mummy and Monkeys Blog. The rules are pretty similar to most link ups, you need to:
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we’re very friendly!)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Comment on the host posts
- Comment on as many other posts as you have the time to, but at least 2
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us!