This time last Friday I was waking up in a cosy pod, whereas whilst you read this I will most likely be trying to force my eyes to stay open for the school run….but hey at least it’s Friday! I’ve had an extremely busy week, so I’m looking forward to a lie in this weekend *yawns*. Anyway welcome to this week’s Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays blog link up with me and Eilidh at Mummy and Monkeys.
My favourite post last week came from the lovely Jenny over at Monkey and Mouse, with her post ‘20 things to do with paper cups‘. Quite often reading Jenny’s blog I end up wishing I’d thought of a lot of her craft bits when my own boys were smaller! If you have little ones, that need entertaining when it’s wet outside, I’d definitely recommend checking this post, and the rest of Jenny’s blog out.
There’s a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post or two posts that you like, new or old any subject and ALL bloggers are welcome whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I’ve managed for the last four weeks and will keep trying to do.
Have a good weekend everyone!