Hi everyone, it’s time for the second Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays blog link up, Mummy and Monkeys and I were thrilled with how many of you joined us for the first one! Please do follow the ‘rules’ and instructions below…
1. You must grab our badge from either mine or Eilidh’s site and display it at the bottom of your posts that you link up, or if you plan to be a regular linker feel free to add it to your blog side bar to save you future hassle.
2. You can link up a maximum of 2 posts every week.
3. You can link up any posts you like, the more varied the topics the better to make it fun for all of us to read. A real Pick ‘n’ Mix!
4. Please comment on both host posts and on as many others as you wish and have the time for. Bear in mind that if you comment and include a #PicknMix then they will know that you have a post or posts linked up yourself, and are more likely to return the favour.
If you have already commented on the host posts, or someone else’s previously, then choose another of their posts to comment on.
5. You can Tweet both me (@stevie_couch) and Eilidh (@MummyandMonkeys) on Twitter with your post link for a retweet.
6. When tweeting try to use the #PicknMix so that other linkers can show you some blog linky love by retweeting or popping over for a read if they have missed you on the link up post.
7. Enter by adding your link to the Inlinkz link up below.
My favourite post from last week link up came from the lovely Anna at
She showed us some wonderful ways to display children’s artwork, that would never have occurred to me.
I will comment on all of your link up posts, even though you kept me very busy last week! Eilidh has finished her maternity leave now, and so understandably will comment on as many as she can manage in her ‘spare’ time.
I’m really looking forward to reading your links, and hoping for a brilliant Pick ‘n’ Mix of blog posts like last week!
Loading InLinkz ...**To comment on this blog you do not need to leave your name, email address or website if you don't wish to. Any information entered will remain private and will not be shared with anyone other than the site owner.