Happy Friday and happy December to you all – just three weeks to go now til Christmas! I am loving reading so many Christmassy posts on your blogs at the moment. It is now time though, for the pick ‘n’ mix Fridays blog linky link up for the 4th December.
My favourite post from last week came from Laura over at Laura’s Lovely Blog with her post about Closing a Car Park and a Ring Road which is the funniest thing I have read in a long time – sorry Laura! I literally cried from laughter as I could emphasise, as it’s something I would probably do!
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I have managed for the last eight weeks and will keep trying to do.
Often I won’t get to comment until Thursday night if I’m having a busy week – but I promise if I haven’t been I’m on my way ;)
Have a lovely weekend everyone!