Time again for Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays with me and Eilidh at Mummy and Monkeys and this is the last one before my boys go back to school. I’m surprisingly sad about this, in past years by now I’ve been more than happy to have them go back to school and stop trying to kill each other.
This year though, possibly because they are getting so much more grown up (sob!) they have only argued once, and they’ve mostly been fantastic to be around and I’m actually really going to miss them. I hope you’ve all had a brilliant Summer holiday as well?
Last week my favourite post came from Merlinda over at Pixie Dusk who went on a Shaun the sheep hunt with her handsome little man Sebastian and despite worrying she hadn’t done anything ‘grand’ in the school holidays always shows with her posts that you don’t need to spend a fortune on your children to have fun with them, it’s more about the attention you pay them and just spending time with them. I loved all the sheep pictures!
Right on to the linky link up, if you haven’t done one before or one of mine then here are the few rules to follow:
- Add up to two links to the inlinkz below
- Add the Pick ‘n’ Mix link up badge on mine or Eilidh’s site
- Comment on the host posts
- Comment on as many of the other posts as you have time to – the more you comment on the more return visits you are likely to get though!
- Tag me @stevie_couch and Eilidh @MummyandMonkeys into your tweets for a retweet from both of us.
- Use the hashtag #PicknMix on Twitter and when commenting on Pick ‘N’ Mix posts so that people know how you came to your site and that you also have a pick ‘n’ Mix post for them to come and read.
Here’s our badge and code for it (ask if you get stuck with it)