Welcome to the Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays bloggers link up linky with me and the very gorgeous Eilidh (I’m wondering how many of you have googled how to say her name by now?!) at Mummy and Monkeys.
This week Pick ‘n’ Mix falls on Friday the 13th, I’m not a superstitious person, but we’ll see how the day goes! ;) Lots of you lovely people linked up last week, and a lot of you return week on week so thank you from both of us. As always I really enjoyed reading your links from last week and my favourite came from Kerry Bakes.
The post was the recipe for a ‘Giant Vanilla Sprinkle Cookie’, such a simple easy to make idea therefore brilliant in my book. I’m definitely going to be trying this one…though maybe not yet since I am supposed to still be on a diet!
There’s a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject and ALL bloggers are welcome whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I have managed for the last five weeks and will keep trying to do.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!