We had 49 links added to our pick ‘n’ mix Fridays blog linky last week, so thank you everyone from Mummy and Monkeys and me! Let’s see if we can beat that record this week, and you can all keep me busy reading and commenting.
My Ten Things monthly blog link up also goes live on Saturday, so I’ll be very busy and any of you lovely people are welcome to link up with that one as well.
Last week my favourite post came from the lovely Becster who shared her gorgeously personalised wedding with us, including a bit of Red dwarf Theme on a harp!
Here’s a little reiteration of the rules of the linky if you’re new or just forgetful:
1. You must grab our badge from either mine or Eilidh’s site and display it at the bottom of your posts that you link up, or if you plan to be a regular linker feel free to add it to your blog side bar to save you future hassle.
2. You can link up a maximum of 2 posts every week.
3. You can link up any posts you like, the more varied the topics the better to make it fun for all of us to read. A real Pick ‘n’ Mix!
4. Please comment on both host posts and on as many others as you wish and have the time for. Bear in mind that if you comment and include a #PicknMix then they will know that you have a post or posts linked up yourself, and are more likely to return the favour.
If you have already commented on the host posts, or someone else’s previously, then choose another of their posts to comment on.
5. You can Tweet both me (@stevie_couch) and Eilidh (@MummyandMonkeys) on Twitter with your post link for a retweet.
6. When tweeting try to use the #PicknMix so that other linkers can show you some blog linky love by retweeting or popping over for a read if they have missed you on the link up post.
7. Enter by adding your link to the Inlinkz link up below.
Loading InLinkz ...
**To comment on this blog you do not need to leave your name, email address or website if you don't wish to. Any information entered will remain private and will not be shared with anyone other than the site owner.