Happy Friday, I hope you’ve all had a good week? It’s time again for Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays blog link up, and myself and Eilidh from Mummy and Monkeys are looking forward to reading what you’ve all been up to!
Remember you can link any post new or old, parenting, beauty, lifestyle and any other random category that you can think of, it’s a very relaxed linky.
My favourite post from last week came from Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs AGAIN! I don’t usually choose the same person twice in a row, but after reading the ‘guest’ post on Jayne’s blog from her husband entitled ‘One Year on – Our Transplant Story‘ I really couldn’t not choose her again! Such a touching story, and I am in awe of how Jayne coped with a 4 year old, a newborn and a husband recovering from more than one lot of major surgery and complications.
Click the link on the title to have a read yourself and see what I mean!
Here are the guidelines for our linky, I would suggest not just choosing the top posts to comment on every time as well, to make it fairer to those who joined later on in the linky. Also remember, the more you comment on, the more are likely to come and return the favour, so it’s always worth popping back to find more posts to read!
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we’re very friendly!)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Comment on the host posts
- Comment on as many other posts as you have the time to, but at least 2
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post or two posts that you like, new or old any subject and ALL bloggers are welcome whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! Have a brilliant weekend everyone.