Happy Friday everyone, I hope you’ve all had a great blog week and are ready for a bit more Pick ‘n’ Mixing this week with the Pick ‘n’ Mix blog link up with me and the lovely Eilidh from Mummy and Monkeys.
We love reading your posts and each week we both choose a favourite one each to feature on our own blogs. From last week, my favourite post came from Clare at Mudpie Fridays with the post ‘Every Superhero Needs a Sidekick‘, such a lovely imaginative way to announce a pregnancy.
I’m very happy for Clare and her family, especially as it doesn’t sound like it was an easy road. There seems to be a bit of a blogger baby boom going on at the moment. I’m really looking forward to all the cute baby photos in the coming months from everyone.
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I have managed for the last six weeks and will keep trying to do.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!