Happy Friday bloggers welcome to the PicknMix Fridays blog link up with me and the lovely Eilidh at Mummy and Monkeys!
As you read this, I will be snuggled up with my little family in a pod near Constantine down here in Cornwall. I’m hoping it’ll be sunny, but if not I’m sure we’ll still have a lovely time. This does mean I may not be as quick as usual with retweets and comments, but I will definitely do them all as soon as I can.
Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays is open to all bloggers from any genre with posts new or old on any subject, and you can link up via the inlinkz at the bottom of the page.
My favourite post from last week’s Pick ‘n’ Mix link up came from Laura over at Laura’s Lovely blog with her letter ‘To My Son on his Fourth Birthday‘ which was such a lovely post, and something I wish I’d thought to do for my boys over the years!
There’s a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, mostly to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit. If you are first pop back to choose where to comment :)
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post or two posts that you like, new or old any subject and ALL bloggers are welcome whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I’ve managed for the last three weeks and will keep trying to do.
Have a brilliant weekend everyone!