Welcome to the Ten Things / Liked and Loved blog linky link up for April!
I have had a fantastic month, I hope you all have too! You can either add a ten things post or a post about what you have liked and loved this month – don’t worry about there being a ‘ten’ if you choose the second option.
My favourite post will still get a mention each month, and from last month my favourite post came from Donna at What The Redhead Said with her 10 Things I’m Loving Lately post. Partly for the food – what can I say I’m a pig – but mostly for the photo of her son when he was a baby. Honestly the cutest thing ever!
There’s a few guidelines to follow for the ten things blog linky link up, but if you’ve read them before feel free to skip down to the inlinkz link at the bottom of the page to link up.
- Add my badge – the code is below and if you get stuck I’m always willing to help
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz below
- Comment on my post that I’ve linked up below, and at least 1 other post. The more you comment on, the more are likely to pop over to comment on yours as well. If you’re here first then pop back :)
- You don’t need to comment immediately, it is okay to come back when there are more links to choose from and commenting only needs to be done before the next month’s linky opens preferably – you’ll notice sometimes I am running late myself ;)
- When tweeting your link tag me in to it ( @stevie_couch ) for a retweet and use the #TenThings to help other Ten Things linkers find you on there.
- Use the #TenThings when commenting on other people’s posts, as this will let them know that you also have a #TenThings post to read.
The linky will be open every month from the 25th of the month, until the 20th of the following month.
Here’s my badge