It’s time for my Ten Things blog link up again lovely bloggers. You can link up any post that contains ten things, whether that’s ten things, ten reasons, or anything really so long as it’s a ten!
I’ve had another good month, and I hope you all have too, feel free to do the same sort of post that I do with a ‘Things I Have Liked/Loved this month’ to tell us all about it if you like.
Other than it being a #TenThings post that you link up, the other rules and instructions are simple and are as follows:
- Copy my badge code and add it to your post via the html input (ask if you get stuck)
- Click on Add Link down below, and pop the URL of your post and your other details in to inLinkz
- When tweeting tag me @stevie_couch for a friendly retweet.
- Comment on the host post (mine) and at least one other, but as many as you like. The more you comment the more likely you are to get revisits from the other linker.
- Don’t forget to use the #TenThings when tweeting or commenting on other blogs, as this will let people know you also have a Ten Things post and help to get others involved which will mean more site visits for you!
- If you get stuck with anything give me a shout!
From this month onwards I will choose a favourite post every month that I read as well, and feature the blogger on the next link up post. I’m looking forward to reading your #TenThings again this month.