Morning lovely people, crazily enough February is almost over! This means it is time for my monthly Ten Things blog linky link up for bloggers.
This month really has flown by, for us it’s been full of good things but also a poorly child and a few other less than great things, as usual though this linky is about the positive or about the tens.
You can either link up any post with a ‘ten’ in it, or write a post the same as mine ‘Things I Have Liked and Loved This Month’. My favourite post from last month came from Walking With The Kids with their post 10 Places To Visit With Kids This Year which included several places in Cornwall that even I haven’t been to!
I have a few new places on my future visit list now!
There’s a few guidelines to follow for the ten things blog linky link up, but if you’ve read them before feel free to skip down to the inlinkz link at the bottom of the page to link up.
- Add my badge – the code is below and if you get stuck I’m always willing to help
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz below
- Comment on my post that I’ve linked up below, and at least 2 other posts. The more you comment on, the more are likely to pop over to comment on yours as well. If you’re here first then pop back :)
- You don’t need to comment immediately, it is okay to come back when there are more links to choose from and commenting only needs to be done before the next month’s linky opens preferably – you’ll notice sometimes I am running late myself ;)
- When tweeting your link tag me in to it ( @stevie_couch ) for a retweet and use the #TenThings to help other Ten Things linkers find you on there.
- Use the #TenThings when commenting on other people’s posts, as this will let them know that you also have a #TenThings post to read.
The linky will be open every month from the 25th of the month, until the 20th of the following month.
Here’s my badge