It’s time again for my Ten Things blog linky link up for September unbelievably! All bloggers are welcome to join in, and you can link up any post of Ten Things. If you are stuck for inspiration or fancy doing a positive post, then feel free to do a similar post to my own.
Each month I link up my post ‘things I have liked/loved this month’, which is one of my favourite posts to write. Looking back over the month and only concentrating on the good is a great positive way to end each month in my opinion. Even when I feel as though I haven’t had a great month, writing this post makes me realise it was a lot better than I thought.
My favourite post from last month was over at the Becster blog, and involved ten 80’s movies. This post both made me feel nostalgic and old, but mostly nostalgic and I love how many of the films I have watched with my own boys. I’m actually hoping for a rainy afternoon so I can have a snuggle film day with them now!
Pop to the Becster blog if you fancy a read, and to see how many of them you can remember!
I’m looking forward to reading your links and for those of you who haven’t done a link up before or haven’t done one of mine (I also do a weekly Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays one) here’s a little list of my rules.
- Add my badge to your post from the bottom of this post
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz link up
- Comment on my post – listed as ‘host’
- Comment on at least 2 other posts – if you’re first or second, then pop back later on. The more posts you comment on, the more bloggers are likely to return the favour
- When tweeting your link and commenting on Ten Things posts use a #TenThings to let others know you have a Ten Things post of your own
- Tag me in @stevie_couch to your Twitter tweets for a retweet to my over 7000 Twitter followers
- If you don’t add my badge or you don’t comment on mine and others’ blogs, then I will remove your link after a warning and may ban you, as link ups only work if people follow the rules, otherwise it is unfair to others in the link up
Here’s my badge to grab: