I hope you have all had a brilliant January, even though it does tend to be a bit of a grey month after the glitter and sparkles of Christmas! It is time again for my Ten Things blog linky.
Each month on the 25th this link up opens to any bloggers who write in English (google translate really isn’t up to the job unfortunately I find). You can either link any post that has a ‘ten’ in it, or you can write a post on the same theme as the one I write and link up every moth, which is ‘Things I have liked and loved this month’.
I love a good positive post, and I find writing my one every month really makes me appreciate the little things in life and not focus on the less than good things as much.
My favourite post from last month came from The Little Book of Sick, I just loved their post 10 Top Mummy Illnesses, which I found hilarious! If you’re having a bad day and need cheering up, pop over for a giggle.
There’s a few guidelines to follow for the ten things blog linky link up, but if you’ve read them before feel free to skip down to the inlinkz link at the bottom of the page to link up.
- Add my badge – the code is below and if you get stuck I’m always willing to help
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz below
- Comment on my post that I’ve linked up below, and at least 2 other posts. The more you comment on, the more are likely to pop over to comment on yours as well. If you’re here first then pop back :)
- You don’t need to comment immediately, it is okay to come back when there are more links to choose from and commenting only needs to be done before the next month’s linky opens preferably – you’ll notice sometimes I am running late myself ;)
- When tweeting your link tag me in to it ( @stevie_couch ) for a retweet and use the #TenThings to help other Ten Things linkers find you on there.
- Use the #TenThings when commenting on other people’s posts, as this will let them know that you also have a #TenThings post to read.
The linky will be open every month from 25th of the month, until 20th of the following month.
Here’s my badge