I was so in relaxed school holiday mode, that I completely forgot to write this post for yesterday. Usually this linky will go live on the 25th of each month.
I’m not usually so slack and disorganised honestly! Any each month this linky is for you to link up any posts (a maximum of two per person) that either have a ‘ten’ in them or are about what you have liked and loved this month.
I love writing my own Liked and Loved this month post every month, it’s my happy post of the month. No matter how rubbish a month may feel, it is surprising just how many positives you can think of when you try.
Listing my happy liked and loved moments each month really does make me smile and I hope if you decide to do the same type of post, that it does the same for you.
On to the linky!
There are a few guidelines to follow for the ten things / Liked and Loved blog linky link up, but if you’ve read them before feel free to skip down to the inlinkz link at the bottom of the page to link up.
- Add my badge – the code is below and if you get stuck I’m always willing to help
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz below
- Comment on my post that I’ve linked up below, and at least 1 other post. The more you comment on, the more are likely to pop over to comment on yours as well. If you’re here first then pop back :)
- You don’t need to comment immediately, it is okay to come back when there are more links to choose from and commenting only needs to be done before the next month’s linky opens preferably – you’ll notice sometimes I am running late myself ;)
- When tweeting your link tag me in to it ( @stevie_couch ) for a retweet and use the #TenThings to help other Ten Things linkers find you on there.
- Use the #TenThings when commenting on other people’s posts, as this will let them know that you also have a #TenThings post to read.
The linky will be open every month from the 25th of the month, until the 20th of the following month.
Here’s my badge