In exactly a months time it will be Christmas!!!! Sorry if I’ve just made anyone panic, but I am a little excited I have to say. Before that and much more importantly obviously, it’s time for my #TenThings blog link up for November 2015.
Now before I start this month’s link up I have to mention next months….since this linky always goes live on the 25th it will be due on Christmas day, which will still happen, but obviously I won;t expect you all to link up on the day! It’s open every month until the 20th of the following month, so plenty of time to link up.
Right, last month my favourite post came from the lovely Rachel at Mummy in Training who wrote her post ‘Ten Things I loved this month‘ I love reading positive posts like this and Sam looks so cute in his birthday photos. Mostly though I’ll be honest I love it for this photo…
Rachel’s husband dressed as a ‘generic dead person’ for Halloween, this photo is hilarious but also I love her a little bit for using the word ‘generic’ as it’s one I use all the time and Simon claims no one normal does. Admittedly I love the word for some bizarre reason, but thank you Rachel for making me seem more ‘normal’ ha! Plus this is a gorgeous photo of you and the generic dead guy ;)
Right on to this month’s linky! Remember you can link up any post with a ten in it, and you can also do a post similar to mine if you like about what you have liked and loved this month etc, welcome to borrow the idea ;)
There’s a few guidelines to follow, if you’ve read them before feel free to skip down to the inlinkz link at the bottom of the page to link up.
- Add my badge – the code is below and if you get stuck I’m always willing to help
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz below
- Comment on my post that I’ve linked up below, and at least 2 other posts. The more you comment on, the more are likely to pop over to comment on yours as well.
- When tweeting your link tag me in to it ( @stevie_couch ) for a retweet and use the #TenThings to help other Ten Things linkers find you on there.
- Use the #TenThings when commenting on other people’s posts, as this will let them know that you also have a #TenThings post to read.
Here’s my badge