Hard to believe that yet another month is over, but it is and Christmas is edging ever closer. I’m ridiculously excited by this, as Christmas is my favourite time of year! For now though it’s still October, and time for you lovely bloggers to come link up with me for #TenThings.
My #TenThings post was easy to write this time, as it’s been a lovely month. I can’t wait to see what everyone has to link up this month, remember you can link up any post you like new or old, so long as there’s a ‘ten’ in their somewhere.
With both of my linkies (I also jointly host Pick ‘n’ Mix) I choose my favourite from the previous month or week, and there is one from last month that I will give a special mention to as well, but can’t choose as my favourite.
That post came from one of my bloggy friends Julie over at Picking Up Toys who wrote a post entitled Ten Things I Like About A Cornish Mum. Considering the post is about me (one of the sweetest things any one has ever done for me!), I couldn’t choose it as my favourite as it makes me feel like I’m being big headed and agreeing ha! She did actually make me cry though!
Anyway my favourite other than Julie’s post, came from Natalie over at Confessions of a Crummy Mummy with her post Warnings I Would Give My Kid Self which had me chuckling to myself, especially over the showroom toilet bit…
If you haven’t linked up before, there aren’t many rules but I would appreciate you doing the following:
- Add my badge – the code is below and if you get stuck I’m always willing to help
- Click to add your link to the inlinkz below
- Comment on my post that I’ve linked up below, and at least 2 other posts. The more you comment on, the more are likely to pop over to comment on yours as well.
- When tweeting your link tag me in to it ( @stevie_couch ) for a retweet and use the #TenThings to help other Ten Things linkers find you on there.
- Use the #TenThings when commenting on other people’s posts, as this will let them know that you also have a #TenThings post to read.
Here’s my badge