Happy Friday everyone, this time next week it will be Christmas day! This will therefore be the last Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays of 2015, as although I love how dedicated to this linky many of you are, I think linking up on Christmas day is possibly expecting a bit much.
Plus the lovely Eilidh at Mummy and Monkeys who co-hosts this linky with me and myself are planning lots of family time over the holidays, as I’m sure most of you are as well.
My favourite post last week came from Jodie at Budget Beauty and Babies, with her post titled ‘A Mother’s Love…’ which was just beautiful and made me smile as it’s exactly how I felt first holding my own boys and every time I look at them – even if they’re trying to kill each other at the time ;)
On to the link up! There are a few guidelines to try and follow for our linky please, to keep things fair for everyone else linking up.
- Add our badge to your post (ask for help if you need it, we never mind)
- Add your link or links (a max of two please) to the Inlinkz below
- Please comment on the host posts
- Comment on the post before yours, and as many other posts as you have the time to visit.
- Use the #PicknMix on social media and when commenting so that others know you have a Pick ‘n’ Mix Fridays post for them to return the favour and read
- Feel free to tag us in your post tweet @stevie_couch and @MummyandMonkeys for a retweet, again use the #PicknMix
You can add any post (or two) new or old, any subject including reviews, competitions and more. ALL bloggers are welcome, whether you are a parenting blogger, beauty blogger or any other type of blogger. The more of a ‘mix’ the better.
We look forward to reading your links! You will get a visit and comment from at least one of us and many of you will be lucky enough to get one from both of us! I try as often as I can to read and comment on all posts, which I have managed for the last eleven weeks and will keep trying to do.
Have a lovely weekend everyone and an amazing Christmas, I’ll look forward to seeing you all at Pick ‘n’ Mix again in the new year!