Okay, so I am a tiny bit late with this post…but sssh, let’s all pretend it’s still January, just whilst you read this! In no particular order, here’s a little list of the things I have liked and loved this month (*cough*)….
1. My new Marks and Spencer jumper! We popped to Truro last week on a ridiculously cold day, and I saw this as a perfect excuse to treat myself (or rather convince Si to treat me). It really is the most cosy jumper I’ve ever owned!
2. Making so many new blogger friends! I can’t actually believe how many lovely like-minded (i.e completely nutty) people I have been in contact with lately, and how much support so many of you have given me as a new blogger! Much bloggy love to all of you!
3. Pieces of You by Ella Harper! I have reviewed this book on here www.acornishmum.com/pieces-of-you-by-ella-harper-my-review and so many of you will already know how much I loved reading this book! An amazing tear jerker of a read!
4. My new blog! This is actually my second blog, as I was previously over at blogspot blogger for around a month before I decided I wanted my own self hosted dot com, and more control over what I could and couldn’t do. I’m loving my new blog, and 2015 is looking like being very exciting!!
5. The fact that so many people with Type 1 Diabetes, or that have a child with Type 1 Diabetes have reached out to me in some way since I started this blog. The idea that I can possibly help or support others going through what we have and do go through, is pretty fantastic as far as I am concerned!
6. Lily and Me! A fab online shop I’ve discovered lately that sells gorgeous gifts for pregnant women or new parents! They sell breastfeeding side reminder bracelets that are gorgeous, hospital bag kits, the most gorgeous handmade blankets, and much more! They even donate 10% of all their sales of their handmade knitted blankets and boot sets to the charity MAMA Academy! Please take note family and friends if I do let my broodyness do what it wants to, that I love pretty much everything on this site! *hint* *hint* in case that wasn’t brazen enough?!
7. My new ‘invention’ of a game on Twitter! In the past month on Twitter I have mentioned a charity event that my boyfriends fab nephew Brandon is organising, the minion fun run , and ever since I have had ‘minions’ popping up all over the place on my followers list. I then mentioned Elvis in a post for Bloggers Required, which they shared on Twitter, and suddenly I was inundated with follows from various ‘reincarnations’ of ‘the King’.
For my own amusement recently, I have randomly mentioned some different famous people, or cartoon characters, to see how if I could get a follower of that name to follow me. When I do get a follower by that name I call it a ‘Bingo!’, and this is how ‘Twitter Bingo‘ was born…in my head, but I would love any of my fellow Twitterers to join in, so I am not the only crazy looking one on there!!
A few days ago I had a ‘Bingo!’ for a#smurfs with a Smurfette that started to follow me on Twitter! If you fancy joining in with my blatant oddness, then try it yourselves, and tag me into your post @stevie_couch and give it a #twitterbingo and let me know how you get on! Just remember though, a lot of these people are spammers, so only follow them back if you really want to, and remember you do have the option to mute or block them on there!
8. Aero Hazelnut desserts! The only bad things about these is that they are limited edition. They are ridiculously tasty, only 85 calories, and I keep hiding my stash in the top of the fridge, but everyone keeps finding them grrr!
9. My new mini iPod that my mini men and Si gave me for Christmas! It’s perfect for on my treadmill, and I love all sorts of music…plus it’s pink!
That’s it for January! Hopefully I will be a little better organised and get February’s things I’ve liked/loved‘s post up before the 1st March…no promises though!!
**To comment on this blog you do not need to leave your name, email address or website if you don't wish to. Any information entered will remain private and will not be shared with anyone other than the site owner.